[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Property Hive Limited (PHL) has started its journey aiming to smoothen and fasten the procedural stages to secure the investments of both individual and corporate clients who are looking for swift and smart placements of their financial assets
PHL offers the finest services regarding debt management, document verification in respect of ownership, executing security documents, and preparing valuation reports of immovable properties.
PHL offers the finest services to our esteemed clients which are 360-degree property oriented, under one rooftop with a dynamic team of experienced real estate agents and legal professionals. We have a highly motivated and client-focused team, that has been providing deliberate, strategic, and innovative solutions to their clients. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Our Mission:
- To be a leader in the property documentation and real estate industry by providing enhanced services, relationships and profitability.
- To provide quality services that exceed the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and transparency.
- We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We maintain honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Regional expansion in the field of property documentation, management and developing a strong base of key customers. Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services. To build a good reputation in the field of real estate and property management and become a key player in the industry.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Our Vision:
- To provide our clients professional, skilled para-legal services in a timely and efficient manner.
- PHL strive to handle each matter with accountability and responsiveness, as if we were representing ourselves.
- Our vision reflects our values: integrity, excellence and teamwork.
Corporate – Social Responsibilities and Business Ethics
- Social Responsibility is a significant part of PHLs business ethics. As a responsible business entity PHL considers and recognizes the impact that its decisions and activities impact on society and the environment and behaves in a manner that positively contributes to the sustainable development, health and welfare of society. Revisiting safe working practices and ethically managing our procedures to eliminate abuse are simple steps towards improving social welfare. We at PHL want to act responsibly and demonstrate social awareness within our journey to progress.
Fire Safety and Security Measures
- We store important & valuable ownership documents of our clients’ and safety of those documents are very important to us. We take standard precautionary measures to keep our document storage safe from fire or any other unexpected incidents.
Privacy of Clients
- The Personal Information and Documents that we collect, used for providing and improving the desired services are kept Strictly Private & Confidential. We will not use or share any of our clients’ personal information with anyone except there is a necessity to provide their required services.
TAT Based Task Completion
- We offer services to both our corporate and individual clients within a reasonable time frame which is Turn-Around Time. We give our best effort to stay within TAT to complete clients required services.
Team Meeting (Weekly, Monthly)
- To make our team effective and productive and achieve teams’ specific goals, we conduct weekly and monthly meetings. We also conduct team meetings depending on specific tasks and resolve issues.
- We take every measure to ensure that our customer’s journey is as stress-free as possible. On the odd occasion that something hasn’t gone to plan, we’re not afraid to put our hands up and admit it. We have a clear complaints procedure and an effective in-house tracker system to ensure that we are always 100% aware.