- Responsible for maintaining all Ledgers, Register Books, and other documents like MRS, SMIS, register, SM, P & S, C. S of respective project; related with inventory management.
- Responsible for preparing and submission of MRF as required by respective project engineers.
- Responsible to supervise all working area and restore the materials which are not consumption today.
- Responsible for receiving materials after confirming quantity and quality as per MRF.
- Responsible for storing all materials in prescribed order and ensure its safety and security properly.
- Responsible for preparing monthly Stock Report and other related reports and submit to head office as and when required.
- Responsible for ensuring materials at site in right time and right way and also confirm actual consumption.
- Responsible for maintaining petty cash for respective project and adjust with Finance & Accounts Department on stipulated time.
- Any other activities as and when required by the Management.
- Work at office
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 7 to 11 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- ERP user friendly, MS Excel.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earned Leave encashment
- Training Facilities over the year.
This job is Expired